Automated Trading Overview
A sneak peek at what we are working on at the moment at Alertatron
Below is a basic roadmap to give our customers an idea of what we are working on at the moment. We don't give time estimates, but these are all active projects...
- An alternative front end for users that are trading focused to make Alertatron easier to use and quicker to get started with
- Bybit USDT Linear contract support. This is turning out to be quite tricky to get right, as it behaves quite differently from other trading markets.
- Binance Spot and Quarterlies
- AlertScript scripting language to support the creation of your own custom algorithmic trading commands. Goals of this project include:-
- A simple way to share or sell your new commands with other users.
- The ability to support cross exchange execution (eg, buy on Bybit perps, sell on FTX spot at the same time).
dynamicStop()order type (same as
dynamicTakeProfit(), only for a stop loss order)
A hedging feature that will make it possible to auto trade hedged positions on a different exchange/market.
- DONE: Better Status page
- DONE: Adding Binance to Trading Groups
- DONE: Update the front end to make everything a bit more consistent and add a bit of polish.
- DONE: Dark mode.
Some images from Unsplash
Your TradingView alerts, with charts, PM'd to you.
Get all your alerts from TradingView, sent to Telegram, Discord, Slack, Email or webhooks, with a chart snapshot attached.
See a high quality chart with every alert, captured at the moment the alert was triggered. See exactly what the market was doing and make informed decisions.
Trigger orders on popular cryptocurrency exchanges and trade 24/7. Access powerful algorithmic orders to maximise your profits.
Connect your alerts to Telegram (channels, groups and private chats), Discord, Slack, email or send push notifications to other services with webhooks.
Easy To Setup
Nothing to install and no browser extensions. Captures alerts 24/7, even with your computer switched off. Be up and running in seconds.