Recent Updates for June 8th
08 June 2020
Time for some quick updates on recent improvements to Alertatron...
Other than the changes to the bot, below are some of the improvements we've made to the web app recently...
Trading Group Updates
- Trading Groups can now send manual custom commands to individual client bots, or to all client bots for simpler maintenance.
- It's now possible to move clients from one trading group to another.
- Trading Groups can now chart PnL for individual clients
- Added 'notes' to Trading Groups, so owners can makes notes for each client.
- Trading Groups now offer a few days of grace for renewing clients to avoid accidentally missing updates.
Main product updates
- Numerous improvements to the docs and help guides
- Outgoing webhooks now include a link to the captured chart image in the message, so using services like automate.io you can post the captures almost anywhere (eg Twitter)
- Improved the speed that new versions of the bot are rolled our across our infrastructure
- Added the dynamicTakeProfit() command
- Updated many dependencies to the latest versions for security and performance improvements
- Images send to Telegram now get a slightly more friendly name
Some images from Unsplash
Recent blog posts...
Your TradingView alerts, with automated trading, with charts, PM'd to you.
Auto-trade on any alert.
Trigger orders on popular cryptocurrency exchanges and trade 24/7. Access powerful algorithmic orders to maximise your profits.
See a high quality chart with every alert, captured at the moment the alert was triggered. See exactly what the market was doing and make informed decisions.
Connect your alerts to Telegram (channels, groups and private chats), Discord, Slack, email or send push notifications to other services with webhooks.
Easy To Setup
Nothing to install and no browser extensions. Captures alerts 24/7, even with your computer switched off. Be up and running in seconds.